By recycling 1 tonne of your organisation’s waste paper can help save a lot of resources, like:
- 17 trees
- 275 pounds of sulphur
- 350 lbs of limestone
- 9,000 lbs of steam
- 60,000 gallons of water
- 225 kilowatt hours
- 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space
And when it comes to counting your organisation’s green points or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Ratings-by recycling your organisation’s waste paper through us at ‘Jaagruti‘,you can help double your profits at no extra costs as you :
- Save precious natural resources and help profit the planet, and you
- Help your organisation profit by getting from us paper stationery made of 100% Recycled White ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) Paper!
In the video below, virgin paper (paper made from wood-pulp) is being compared to recycled paper, in a point-by-point manner thereby showing which one is better for our environment and why so?
After watching this video you would have been able to analyse that recycled paper uses less energy thereby producing less carbon emissions , making it much more environmentally friendly.
So, which one would you chose for your work? Recycled Paper or Virgin Wood-based paper? The choice is now entirely yours!
Contact us at ‘Jaagruti’ if you/your organisation wants to do either of the following:
- Recycle your organisation’s waste paper.
- Or if you want to replace/supplement your existing paper stationery at work with 100% Recycled White Elemental Chlorine Free Paper stationery products.
Whatever you wish to do, we at ‘Jaagruti’ can help you save both, paper and our planet!