JAAGRUTI™ Waste Paper Recycling Services was started in December 2011 and extends its services in the field of Waste Paper Recycling to over 200+ institutions across various platforms in the Delhi NCR region.
There are 4 kinds of services that we provide at an institutional level:
1. Waste Paper Recycling Services: Under these services, we work with organisations and institutions across Delhi-NCR to manage and recycle their paper waste.
In our short span of operations thus far, we have a credible list of tie-ups with over 200+ institutions, spread across the following sectors:
- PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings)
- Central Government Institutions
- Hospitals and Healthcare Industry
- Publishing Houses
- Manufacturing Sector
- Academic Institutions
- Religious Institutions, NGOs
To understand the process of recycling paper, watch this short animation:
Thus far, we have served over 200+ well-respected institutions and organisations across Delhi and NCR; which include Diplomatic Establishments like Embassies of Australia, Greece, Italy, Belgium and Sweden; Central Government Institutions like Central Bureau of Investigation, Medical Council of India, National Informatics Centre, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Border Security Force, Indo Tibetan Border Police; PSU’s like Indian Oil Corporation Limited; Public-Private Entities like Delhi International Airport Limited; Hospitals and Healthcare Companies like SRL Limited, Hospitals under Fortis Group and Max Healthcare; Corporate Offices like Nestle, Canon, Feedback Infrastructure etc.; Publishing Houses like Oxford University Press India, Dorling Kindersley, Pearson, Taylor & Francis; Manufacturing Firms and Academic Institutions, including many Schools (including Schools under the Salwan Education Trust and D.A.V College Managing Committee and others), Ambedkar University Delhi, Delhi Technological University, Colleges under the University of Delhi, and many more!
Logos and names of a few of the Organisations we have served are shared in the Slideshow below.
2. Custom-made Recycled Paper Stationery: In 2014, we have also ventured into manufacturing of custom made paper stationery out of recycled paper and board for interested institutions at a very competitive price. It helps us close the loop on the chain if recycling, when institutions prefer to go green by opting to use and/or purchase/supplement their existing stationery with our products made of recycled paper and board. Interested? Please fill this form and we will get back to you.
3. Confidential Document Destruction Services: We also offer ‘Confidential Document Destruction Services‘, using Heavy Duty Document Shredders and On-site cutting machines to destroy your institutions confidential documents, before getting them processed for recycling.
4. Educational Workshops: If requested and required for, we also undertake educational initiatives (through workshops and ideas on print collaterals) to sensitize the employees/students of the institutions we engage with, to make them understand the relevance of recycling and inculcate the habit of ‘segregating paper wasted by them for recycling purposes’ into their daily work/life regimens. This work is undertaken under the aegis of our Trust named JAAGRUTI™, which is our Charity partner as well as Knowledge partner. To schedule a workshop on the subjects of Waste Management & Recycling and/or issues pertaining to street animal welfare/laws/first aid, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +91-9818 144 244.
Infact, this work of ours to facilitate Waste Paper Recycling at an institutional level was started under JAAGRUTI™ in December 2011 before our company took over its complete operations in January 2013 and we renamed this work of ours as JAAGRUTI™ Waste Paper Recycling Services.
To know how your organisation can get their waste paper recycled through us, you can contact us by either of the following options:
- You can call us on +91- 98101 91625 or +91-9958980909, if our numbers are not reachable, please drop in an e-mail
- E-mail us on email@example.com , with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org from your official e-mail address
- Or you may submit your query here and we will contact you promptly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vivek Mehta and Vasudha Mehta
Co-founders and Directors – JAAGRUTI™ Waste Paper Recycling Services
About the Co-founders of JAAGRUTI™ Waste Paper Recycling Services
Vivek and Vasudha are a brother-sister team!
Vivek has done his Bachelors in Engineering (B.E- Mechanical) from Delhi College Engineering (batch 2003-2007) and had worked with Engineers India Limited and an Environmental Consultancy prior to choosing this journey as an Entrepreneur.
He manages hands-on,the entire Operations of JAAGRUTI Waste Paper Recycling Services and is pivotal to all activities undertaken by the firm and its success.
Vivek, along with his sister Vasudha and mother, Ms. Neeru Mehta – is also the Co-founder and Trustee of JAAGRUTI , a primarily family-funded Trust that aims to Inform.Share.Inspire people to look after the well-being of street animals and do their best for the environment around us.
Vivek has an intelligent and empathetic persona and is primarily responsible for successfully establishing animal-handling protocols of JAAGRUTI’s On-Site Treatment, First Aid and Vaccination Service for Street Animals
Vasudha has done her Graduation in Botany Honours from Hindu College, University of Delhi and her Post-graduation in Plant Molecular Biology from the University of Delhi South Campus’s Department of Plant Molecular Biology. She is a recipient of many Academic Awards including the C.B.S.E Merit Certificate (1997), the Delhi University Science Meritorious Award for three consecutive years (1999-2002), the Delhi University Gold Medal (2002) and the Delhi University Post Graduate Science Scholarship (2002-2004). In addition, she has Post Graduate Diplomas in Environmental Law (2005) and Journalism (2006) to her credit.
At JAAGRUTI Waste Paper Recycling Services, Vasudha manages the Communications, Design and Education related activities of the Firm.
She has over a decade of experience working in the Environment Management & Conservation Sector, and has attended to and conducted many training and workshops in this domain, all of which stems from her passion for educating and sensitizing people on the subjects of waste management and street animal welfare. Its her hands and brains that coordinate all day-to-day activities and communication of the JAAGRUTI Trust and the functioning of JAAGRUTI’s On-Site Treatment, First Aid and Vaccination Service for Street Animals, which helps save the lives of many a street animal in need at many places across the country.